To obtain the above mentioned certificates from the college office, students have to first write a requisition letter addressed to the Principal, duly forwarded by the Head. After getting the signature of the Head, they have to pay the prescribed fee through the Bank and submit the letter along with a copy of the bank receipt.
Certificate - Procedures
- Ragging is strictly prohibited
- Students should dress appropriately
- Usages of Cell Phones are not allowed inside the classroom and the campus
- Students should help to keep the college campus clean
- Students should not smoke inside the campus
- Students should wear their identity cards at all times
- Students are encouraged to regularly check the notice board for current information
- No documents or promotional materials should be circulated without the permission of the Principal
- Students should not indulge in any damaging activities on the campus.
- Students who disobey the college rules will be severely punished